Re: st: Composite Indicator of Multidimensional Poverty

From   Maarten buis <>
Subject   Re: st: Composite Indicator of Multidimensional Poverty
Date   Mon, 19 Apr 2010 12:51:25 +0000 (GMT)

--- On Mon, 19/4/10, amatoallah ouchen wrote:
> what made me talking about this index that way is that almost
> all the studies carried on that particular subject have been
> performed with stata

The fact most people in a given sub-discipline use Stata,
does not mean that people who use stata (e.g. the members of
the statalist) are all working in that sub-discipline.

> For a more  precise literature references here
> is  the link for the main article  of Luis Marie Asselin
> <>
> , the composite index is described in page 25

This link is dead, so please give us the exact reference,
a link that works is nice, but an exact reference is the only
fail safe way of conveying your message.

-- Maarten

Maarten L. Buis
Institut fuer Soziologie
Universitaet Tuebingen