Re: st: Composite Indicator of Multidimensional Poverty

From   amatoallah ouchen <>
Subject   Re: st: Composite Indicator of Multidimensional Poverty
Date   Mon, 19 Apr 2010 14:16:42 +0200

I'm apologizing to you and to all the Statalist-members, but what made
me talking about this index that way is that almost all the studies
carried on that particular subject have been performed with stata,
For a more  precise literature references here is  the link for the
main article  of Luis Marie Asselin
, the composite index is described in page 25.
I've already computed the composit index manually but I would like to
check the validity of my results.

thanks a lot in advance.