st: install beamer under Miktex

From   sun samn <>
To   <>
Subject   st: install beamer under Miktex
Date   Fri, 16 Apr 2010 13:58:13 +0800

Hi, there,
   my question is a little off the theme, but I do not have other options.
Could someone help me install beamer under Miktex? I already have Miktex intalled, now I wanna install Beamer; the manual says as follows:
  2.2.2 MiKTeX
For MiKTEX, use the update wizard to install the (latest versions of the) packages called latex-beamer,
pgf, and xcolor.

but it don't work.

thanks a lot!