st: -outreg2- super-rows and super-columns

From   Kelvin Tan <kelvin.tan.statalist@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: -outreg2- super-rows and super-columns
Date   Thu, 15 Apr 2010 17:10:46 +1000

Hi All,

I follow the helpfile from -outreg2- to create a supper-row, but I
obtained the following error message. Can anyone give me some advice
on this?

variable varname not found
r(111);

---- Begin Code ----
sysuse auto, clear
reg mpg rep78 head weight turn disp gear
outreg2 using myfile, groupvar(Group1 trunk turn head weight Group2) see
--- End Code ----

Is it possible to create a "super-column" - a empty column? or is it
possible to create a "predicted sign column" (see below) with outreg2
in stata, then covert it into a Latex format? I need this predicted
column because it is very hard to create a column in a Latex table.

Variable |Predicted Sign| Coefficients
trunk  (+)	 -0.316**
	         (0.134)
turn	   (-)      -0.761***