[no subject]

From   sarah <>
Date   Wed, 14 Apr 2010 23:39:03 -0700 (PDT)

This is a follow up to my previous email. I was just using the menu in Stata/ SE 8.2 and didnt write any program when running biprobit. But i did see in the manual that i could actually specify different independent variables for the two dependent equations using biprobit. So, if i need so, I may just write the program rather than using the menu.  But I still wonder how to differentiate bivariate probit from SUR bivariate since when i tried to run both using the menu, the codes show the same command:   biprobit.