st: Newton-Raphson (not concave)

From   Dimitrije Tišma <>
Subject   st: Newton-Raphson (not concave)
Date   Wed, 14 Apr 2010 10:57:01 +0200

I am running a multi-level random intercept model and after the
adaptive quadrature has converged I have got four consecutive
iterations with (not concave) message. If the model does converge
should I believe my results or should I try another simpler model by
taking out one or two variables? Thanks in advance.