RE: st: reldist -- relative distributions

From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   RE: st: reldist -- relative distributions
Date   Mon, 12 Apr 2010 20:02:24 +0100

I don't think so. Ben's 2008 talk specifically referred to -reldist-, to
be released.

Richard Goldstein

are you sure you don't mean -relrank-? this is at ssc and is what I
think you are looking for