Re: st: reldist -- relative distributions

From   Richard Goldstein <richgold@ix.netcom.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: reldist -- relative distributions
Date   Mon, 12 Apr 2010 14:48:28 -0400

are you sure you don't mean -relrank-? this is at ssc and is what I
think you are looking for

Rich