Re: st: outreg2 and ordered probit output to tex and word

From   Sridhar Telidevara <sridhar.telidevara@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: outreg2 and ordered probit output to tex and word
Date   Sat, 10 Apr 2010 22:15:00 -0400

<austinnichols@gmail.com>

Thanks, that saved me lot of trouble..I used eststo to save data for a
couple of regressions and then used esttab, se eqlabels(none).

Thanks again,

Sridhar