Re: st: outreg2 and ordered probit output to tex and word

Subject   Re: st: outreg2 and ordered probit output to tex and word
Date   Sat, 10 Apr 2010 15:39:52 -0400

Sridhar Telidevara <sridhar.telidevara@gmail.com> :
I am not a user of -outreg2- (on SSC) so I cannot help you there.
One option is to switch programs:
http://repec.org/bocode/e/estout/advanced.html#advanced403