st: How to separate multiple word assignments to a macro

From   Thomas Jacobs <thomasjacobs@gmail.com>
To   StataList <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: How to separate multiple word assignments to a macro
Date   Fri, 9 Apr 2010 18:45:49 -0500

I am trying to create a macro of readable variable names for later
output in multiple tables.  Thus, the number of variable names will
change.  For example assume I have a case with three values such as

5 Yr Treas Rate, 10 Yr Treas Rate, 20 Yr Treas Rate

which I wish to assign to the macro TreasRatesDisplay

Is there any way to do this and end up with just 3 values in the macro
where each value may have embedded spaces?  Thanks.

Tom

--
Thomas Jacobs