st: Error Components Logit Model.

From   ippab ippab <>
Subject   st: Error Components Logit Model.
Date   Fri, 9 Apr 2010 10:34:31 -0600

Dear All,

I apologize if I am repeating a question that has been answered
before.  I have not been able to find an answer.

I am wondering whether or not stata can implement the Error Components
Logit Model that allows you to structure a nested logit model and to
accommodate panel data, using essentially random effects that are
shared across utility functions.

Thanks a lot!