st: reading User's guide

From   "Lachenbruch, Peter" <>
To   "''" <>
Subject   st: reading User's guide
Date   Fri, 9 Apr 2010 09:38:14 -0700

A while ago, Nick Cox said that it is a good idea to read the User's Guide at least once a year.  I, of course, hadn't done that so I tried it and learned a lot.
Some of the recent posts suggest that some users haven't done that and it might be a good idea.

RTFM="read the friendly manual"

Peter A. Lachenbruch
Department of Public Health
Oregon State University