Re: Re: st: margins after panel commands

From   Stephen O Neill <>
Subject   Re: Re: st: margins after panel commands
Date   Fri, 2 Apr 2010 11:28:54 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Maarten,
Thanks for clarifying that for me. I notice from the post-estimation for xttobit that the unobserved heterogeneity (u_i) is set to zero. I am actually trying to estimate Average Partial Effects. I believe I can rescale the betas by 1/sqrt(1+(sigma_u^2)) to take account of this but was wondering whether - margins -has already done this (or whether there is a direct way to get APEs)?
Thanks for your help,