Re: st: AW: Re: Problem putting enclosed double quotes (was: Problem putting enclosed brackets).

From   Amadou DIALLO <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: AW: Re: Problem putting enclosed double quotes (was: Problem putting enclosed brackets).
Date   Thu, 1 Apr 2010 12:57:44 +0100

Martin,
Yes I am aware of it. I'll tried to hack it to suit my needs. Thx.