st: Transfering Stata panel dataset to Winbugs

From   Rogie Mercado <>
Subject   st: Transfering Stata panel dataset to Winbugs
Date   Thu, 25 Mar 2010 18:29:03 -0700 (PDT)

I am trying to transfer my panel dataset from Stata to Winbugs using the downloaded command wbarray.  However, when I ran the data model in Winbugs, it doesn't accept my dataset. Would someone know the exact commands for exporting stata panel dataset to Winbugs? Thanks so much.