st: Transition matrix in an unbalanced panel

From   Juan Francisco Martinez Rojas <>
To   <>
Subject   st: Transition matrix in an unbalanced panel
Date   Thu, 25 Mar 2010 17:35:45 -0500

Can I get advice in how to use xttrans command in an unbalanced panel. I would like to take into account exit and entry of the plants to include that proportion into the matrix

Juan Martinez