RE: st: gllamm with panel data

From   "Arantza Ugidos" <>
To   <>
Subject   RE: st: gllamm with panel data
Date   Tue, 23 Mar 2010 19:21:03 +0100

Thank you Clive, I am going to try this way.

-----Mensaje original-----
[] En nombre de Clive Nicholas
Enviado el: martes, 23 de marzo de 2010 8:58
Asunto: Re: st: gllamm with panel data

Arantza Ugidos wrote:

> I am not sure  if the gllamm command can be used when we have, for
> data on individuals belonging to different households along different
> In this case i=individual, j=household, k=year

> In this case the hierarchical nested clusters would be individual,
> and year and  when we write the gllamm command in i(), we have to write
> i(household, year). Typing this we have level 1 individual, level 2
> household and level 3 year.  AM I RIGHT??????

I'm not a -gllamm- user, but if your individuals are observed across
different years, then years are nested within individuals, who are in
turn nested within households. Therefore, level 1 would be your years,
level 2 would be your individuals and level 3 are your households.

Clive Nicholas

<>. Please respond to contributions I make in
a list thread here. Thanks!]

methodology. I prefer to call it style." -- Freeman J. Dyson.