AW: st: Graph edits

Subject   AW: st: Graph edits
Date   Tue, 23 Mar 2010 14:57:13 +0100

<>

You could use the official example from -help metan-:

*************
use http://fmwww.bc.edu/repec/bocode/m/metan_example_data, clear
metan_examples metan_example_custom
*************

HTH
Martin

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] Im Auftrag von Nick Winter
Gesendet: Dienstag, 23. März 2010 14:52
An: [email protected]
Betreff: Re: st: Graph edits

If you give an example command that generates your forest plot, and
describe the changes you want done to that plot, I'll bet Statalisters
could make it happen.  Or at least would have a better shot at it than
now, not knowing exactly how you generated the basic plot.

- NW

On 3/23/2010 9:42 AM, Sripal Kumar wrote:
> My biggest problem is increasing the font size.  Even if I use "huge"
> or "v huge", nothing happens and the font on the forest plot is still
> small.  I wonder if this is only for a forest plot.
>
> On Tue, Mar 23, 2010 at 9:39 AM, Martin Weiss<[email protected]>
wrote:

>> <>
>>
>> " In addition, I prefer to selectively highlight the main
>> results of the plot by using the bold option.  "
>>

>> Which "bold option" are you referring to? Stata 10 did not feature
options
>> for bold text on graphs, as far as I recall. That was introduced in Stata
>> 11.
>>
>> See -help whatsnew10to11-:
>> "See 7.  You can now put bold and italic text, Greek letters, symbols,
>> superscripts, and subscripts on graphs!"
>>

>> HTH
>> Martin

Stata