st: AW: Correlation matrix to Excel

From   "Martin Weiss" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: AW: Correlation matrix to Excel
Date   Mon, 22 Mar 2010 15:17:17 +0100

ssc d estout

in particular -help estpost, mark(correlate)-

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
[] Im Auftrag von Data Analytics
Gesendet: Montag, 22. März 2010 15:15
Betreff: st: Correlation matrix to Excel

I have a simple question.  I created a correlation matrix for a client
using pwcorr in a simple do file.  pwcorr is used because the client
wants to see the matrix with "holes" for insignificant correlations.
The output is a large matrix that I've copied to Excel.  This will be
done several times, which will become tedious and error prone very
quickly.  I'd like to automate the copying.  Is there a way to export
the correlation matrix directly to Excel?

Walter R. Paczkowski, Ph.D.
Data Analytics Corp.
44 Hamilton Lane
Plainsboro, NJ 08536