st: Correlation matrix to Excel

From   "Data Analytics Corp." <>
Subject   st: Correlation matrix to Excel
Date   Mon, 22 Mar 2010 10:15:02 -0400

I have a simple question. I created a correlation matrix for a client using pwcorr in a simple do file. pwcorr is used because the client wants to see the matrix with "holes" for insignificant correlations. The output is a large matrix that I've copied to Excel. This will be done several times, which will become tedious and error prone very quickly. I'd like to automate the copying. Is there a way to export the correlation matrix directly to Excel?

Walter R. Paczkowski, Ph.D.
Data Analytics Corp.
44 Hamilton Lane
Plainsboro, NJ 08536