st: RE: RE: Issue with grqreg

To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: RE: RE: Issue with grqreg
Date   Fri, 19 Mar 2010 15:50:56 -0000

It's more complicated than that.

The syntax of -grqreg- is

  syntax [varlist]                ///
        [fweight aweight]           ///
        [,                          ///
        qmin(real .05)              ///
        qmax(real .95)              ///
        qstep(real .05)             ///
        quantile(string)            ///
        level(integer $S_level)     ///
        cons                        ///
        ci                          ///
        ols                         ///
        olsci                       ///
        compare                     ///
        title(string)               ///
        nodraw                      ///
        mfx(string)                 ///
        saving(str)                 ///
        save(str)                   ///
        *                           ///
        ]

So there's a scope for extra options, but

1. This is not documented.

2. The same option set is used in different places. That seems likely to
result to errors or puzzling output.

Nick
n.j.cox@durham.ac.uk

Martin Weiss

Quite often with these front-ends for graph commands, you find some
-passthru- mechanism that allows you to fine-tune the result. -ssc d
grqreg-
does not seem to fall into this category. So you should do all the minor
corrections from the graph editor, and maybe record the sequence if you
do
need to apply it frequently.

Prabhat

I am using 'grqreg' for ploting the estimates of quantile regression.
The graphs are very nice and clear, however I am unable to control the
size of text, especially the marks on Y-axis. My main issue is the
label on y-axis where I am unable to differentiate between 0.00 and
0.10 , because they are so large and close.