st: How do I run a 3-way repeated ANOVA?

From   "RAMPL Linn" <Linn.RAMPL@insead.edu>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: How do I run a 3-way repeated ANOVA?
Date   Wed, 17 Mar 2010 16:23:33 +0100

Dear statalists,

I am trying to run a 3-way repeated ANOVA on Stata with Y and X1 X2 X3
(all X being repeated variables) with SUBJCECT being repeated factor.

I know the command for the mixed 3-way ANOVA which looks like the
following (I hope ;)):

anova like wta_group / matlab_file|wta_group trial_2 wta_group#trial_2 /
trial_2#matlab_file|wta_group frequency wta_group#frequency /
frequency#matlab_file|wta_group trial_2#frequency
wta_group#trial_2#frequency, repeated(trial_2 frequency)

Y = like
X1 = trial_2 (repeated)
X2 = frequency (repeated)
X3 = wta_group (between)

Matlab_file = subject ID

But I cannot figure out the command for the overall repeated design: How
do I run a 3-way repeated ANOVA?

I appreciate any advice!

Best
Linn