Re: st: RE: to remove 'legends' in combine graph

From   Nick Winter <>
Subject   Re: st: RE: to remove 'legends' in combine graph
Date   Tue, 16 Mar 2010 13:56:09 -0400

Am I the only one who would love to see this functionality included within the official -graph combine- command? Perhaps as an additional option -ONELegend- or similar...

Nick Winter

On 3/16/2010 1:02 PM, Martin Weiss wrote:

findit grc1leg

-----Original Message-----
[] On Behalf Of Prabhat
Sent: Dienstag, 16. März 2010 17:57
Subject: st: to remove 'legends' in combine graph

Dear all,

I am trying to use "combine graph" for 8 plots with 5 quantile each.
My problem is - the legend of each plot is taking too much of real
estate and so the actual graph is getting shortened.
I am using command-
graph combine ACZone0 ACZone1 ACZone2 ACZone3 ACZone4 ACZone5 ACZone6
ACZone7, rows(4) ycommon
where 'ACZone#' is graph 1 to 8.

Is it possible to remove legend from each plot and have a common
legend for all such plots?
Or, can it be done by any othe command ?

I could not find this information from STATA help.

Prabhat Barnwal
International university of Japan

Nicholas Winter                                 434.924.6994 t
Assistant Professor                             434.924.3359 f
Department of Politics         e
University of Virginia w
S385 Gibson Hall, South Lawn  Map: