st: to remove 'legends' in combine graph

From   Prabhat <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: to remove 'legends' in combine graph
Date   Wed, 17 Mar 2010 01:57:23 +0900

Dear all,

I am trying to use "combine graph" for 8 plots with 5 quantile each.
My problem is - the legend of each plot is taking too much of real
estate and so the actual graph is getting shortened.
I am using command-
graph combine ACZone0 ACZone1 ACZone2 ACZone3 ACZone4 ACZone5 ACZone6
ACZone7, rows(4) ycommon
where 'ACZone#' is graph 1 to 8.

Is it possible to remove legend from each plot and have a common
legend for all such plots?
Or, can it be done by any othe command ?

I could not find this information from STATA help.

Thanks.

Regards,
Prabhat Barnwal
International university of Japan