st: RE: Panel probit/logit with instrumental variable

To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: RE: Panel probit/logit with instrumental variable
Date   Mon, 15 Mar 2010 17:21:43 +0100

<>

http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2007-03/msg00456.html

HTH
Martin

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
[mailto:owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu] On Behalf Of Sahul-Hamid,
Fazelina
Sent: Montag, 15. März 2010 17:09
To: statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject: st: Panel probit/logit with instrumental variable

I would like to estimate a probit (or logit) model within the panel
data context but I need to correct for possible
endogeneity bias.  Is there a way using STATA to estimate an
instrumental variable regression in the limited dependent panel data
context?  I assume that I cannot use IVPROBIT.

Many thanks.