st: Panel probit/logit with instrumental variable

From   "Sahul-Hamid, Fazelina" <>
Subject   st: Panel probit/logit with instrumental variable
Date   Mon, 15 Mar 2010 16:09:26 +0000

I would like to estimate a probit (or logit) model within the panel
data context but I need to correct for possible
endogeneity bias.  Is there a way using STATA to estimate an
instrumental variable regression in the limited dependent panel data
context?  I assume that I cannot use IVPROBIT.

Many thanks.