st: Bug with dfuller?

From   Mr Helder Zavale <>
Subject   st: Bug with dfuller?
Date   Sat, 13 Mar 2010 11:19:54 -0800 (PST)

Dear Stata user,

I run dfuller command as follows

dfuller cattle, regress lag(1)
capture drop res_cattle
predict res_cattle, residuals
corrgram res_cattle

The first time I ran the above command lines, there was no problem. However=
, when I try to run them for the second time, I get the following message

capture drop res_cattle
. predict res_cattle, residuals
variable __000006 not found

I am able to get the results of the Dickey-Fuller test but I not able to ge=
t the residuals from the regression. After exiting and re-opening Stata, th=
e command lines run with no problem for the first time, but then I get the =
same message when trying to run the command for the second time. I am using=
 Stata 11. Does anyone know what is going on?

  Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody's going to know whether you did it or not.
  Oprah Winfrey
  Zavale, H=E9lder