st: prtest and survey weights

From   Omar McDoom <>
Subject   st: prtest and survey weights
Date   Fri, 12 Mar 2010 17:52:19 +0000

Dear all,

Does anyone know how I may compare two proportions drawn from a variable in
a weighted survey?  The svy command I understand is not available for
prtest.  Is there a work-around that allows one to incorporate survey design

Have a moment?  Visit our project at to learn
about leadership development for children in Uganda's war zone.
Dr. Omar S. McDoom
Lecturer/Assistant Professor,  Department of Government
The London School of Economics & Political Science
Tel: +1 202 470 2439 (US) or +44 207 955 7557 (UK)
Fax: +1 509 753 9179 (US)