st: RE: Export all results in XTIVREG2 into Word or Excel file

From   "Martin Weiss" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: Export all results in XTIVREG2 into Word or Excel file
Date   Fri, 12 Mar 2010 19:42:49 +0100

Have you tried -ssc d esttab-?

-----Original Message-----
[] On Behalf Of Thu Phuong Pham
Sent: Freitag, 12. März 2010 02:01
Subject: st: Export all results in XTIVREG2 into Word or Excel file

Dear all

I am using XTIVREG2 to run some 2SLS regressions with fixed effects. I want
to export all the results (including Weak identification test and Sargan
statistic) into Word or Excel file; but I do not know how to do this.

Could you please instruct me?

Thanks a lot

On Fri, Mar 12, 2010 at 6:50 AM, Roger Newson