st: RE: quick help

From   "Martin Weiss" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: quick help
Date   Wed, 10 Mar 2010 20:28:51 +0100

help fvvarlist, marker(bases)

-----Original Message-----
[] On Behalf Of Lachenbruch,
Sent: Mittwoch, 10. März 2010 20:01
To: ''
Subject: st: quick help

I wish to change the category that is omitted in an ANOVA using the char
feature.  At one time I knew how to do this char[varname]omit or something
like that.  I've been browsing the help and manual for a couple of days now
but can't find it (No, not solidly). Can anyone give me a quick answer to
this - or does Stata 11 have a new way of doing this?

Peter A. Lachenbruch
Department of Public Health
Oregon State University
Corvallis, OR 97330