st: quick help

From   "Lachenbruch, Peter" <>
To   "''" <>
Subject   st: quick help
Date   Wed, 10 Mar 2010 11:00:56 -0800

I wish to change the category that is omitted in an ANOVA using the char feature.  At one time I knew how to do this char[varname]omit or something like that.  I've been browsing the help and manual for a couple of days now but can't find it (No, not solidly). Can anyone give me a quick answer to this - or does Stata 11 have a new way of doing this?

Peter A. Lachenbruch
Department of Public Health
Oregon State University
Corvallis, OR 97330