st: brant test

From   Katrin Gasior <katrin.gasior@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: brant test
Date   Wed, 10 Mar 2010 09:37:45 +0100

Hi,

after carrying out an ologit, I wanted to test the parallel regression
assumption by using a brant test. The problem is that the brant test doesn't
work (error message: not all independent variables can be retained in all
binary logits brant test cannot be computed)

Thus I wanted to solve the problem by using gologit2 and autofit as an
alternative. BUT this command takes forever. Even after waiting for about 5
hours, I still don't get a result.

Does anyone by any chance know how to solve the problem. Or knows an
alternative how to find out which independent variables are violating the
parallel regression assumption?

Thank's for your help, best wishes
Katrin