st: equality of distribution

From   "Michael Ralph M. Abrigo" <mmabrigo@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: equality of distribution
Date   Sat, 6 Mar 2010 18:33:10 +0800

Hi statalist!

I have per capita data for single-year age groups from 0 to 80 years old
available for a couple of years. Now, what I want is to test the hypothesis
that the distribution of the per capita values by age group is the same for
different years, i.e. the graph of the per capita values v. age for
different years are the same.
I am thinking of using the -ksmirnov- test, however I am not sure if that is
the correct command to use given my data. Are there other tests to check if
the distribution of my per capita values by single-year age group are the
same?

Regards
Michael

--
"I am most anxious for liberties for our country... but I place as a prior
condition the education of the people so that our country may have an