Re: Re: st: AW: RE: RE: RE: how to choose the # for --set seed #--

From   Austin Nichols <>
Subject   Re: Re: st: AW: RE: RE: RE: how to choose the # for --set seed #--
Date   Fri, 5 Mar 2010 14:12:12 -0500

Christopher Baum <>:

Indeed--see also
but there were probably incentives around hospital billing and staff
schedules that induce the cliff at midnight, rather than a tax reason.