Re: st: AW: RE: RE: RE: how to choose the # for --set seed #--

Subject   Re: st: AW: RE: RE: RE: how to choose the # for --set seed #--
Date   Fri, 5 Mar 2010 13:21:02 -0500

Martin Weiss <martin.weiss1@gmx.de>:
But see
http://www.stata-journal.com/sjpdf.html?articlenum=pr0006
(p.317) for a more plausible candidate, and note that Jan 21
re-appears elsewhere, e.g.
http://www.stata-journal.com/sjpdf.html?articlenum=dm0018