st: Breaking a categorical variable into a set of binary variables

From   Miranda Kim <mk@mrc.soton.ac.uk>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Breaking a categorical variable into a set of binary variables
Date   Fri, 05 Mar 2010 15:42:48 +0000

Hello,
I am a Stata v11 user, and I seem to remember coming across a command that generates 0/1 variables for each category of a categorical variable, but I don't remember what this was...
Any ideas anyone?
Many thanks and best wishes,
Miranda