st: Bug in STATA do-file editor?

From   "Marks, Morgan A." <>
To   "" <>
Subject   st: Bug in STATA do-file editor?
Date   Fri, 5 Mar 2010 09:12:17 -0500

So, I am running a rather long piece of STATA code using the do-file editor in STATA 11 and I noticed that when I execute the entire code either quietly or not quietly, some lines of my program don't seem to be recognized by STATA and simply not run.

I can go back and select the line of code and execute it and it runs perfectly.

Has anyone ever experienced this problem?

Any help or thoughts would be most appreciated.