st: Bootsrapping standard errors of elasticities

From   Kibrom Tafere <>
Subject   st: Bootsrapping standard errors of elasticities
Date   Fri, 5 Mar 2010 09:36:04 +0300

Hi all:
I'm estimating a 21 category Heckman type demand system. At the end of my
estimation I get demand parameters not elasticities. The elasticities are
computed from the estimated parameters. I don't know how to bootstrap the
standard errors of the elasticities I intend to report. Anyone who has ideas
how to do this please help.