Re: st: RE: How to get a list of the names of characters associated with a variable

From   Eric Booth <ebooth@ppri.tamu.edu>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: RE: How to get a list of the names of characters associated with a variable
Date   Thu, 4 Mar 2010 16:17:06 -0600

If that's the case, then my vote is that the finger points at Austin to document and post -lookfc- on SSC :)

~ Eric
__
Eric A. Booth
Public Policy Research Institute