st: AW: Thread-Index: Acq7vLYZp27ay73lT8a0dTV1pKIPvg==

From   "Martin Weiss" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: AW: Thread-Index: Acq7vLYZp27ay73lT8a0dTV1pKIPvg==
Date   Thu, 4 Mar 2010 18:15:11 +0100

" I'm not sure what the proper etiquette is and I don't want to step on any

I would consider this akin to soliciting private replies against payment, as
described in

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
[] Im Auftrag von Terry Amburgey
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 4. März 2010 18:04
Betreff: st: Thread-Index: Acq7vLYZp27ay73lT8a0dTV1pKIPvg==

Hello. I have 2 questions. First, is there a module or ado file that would
allow the use of stata to work with a heterogenous diffusion model as
described by Strang and Tuma? I've looked through archives and googled; I
haven't found any but perhaps I missed it.

Spatial and Temporal Heterogeneity in Diffusion Author(s): David Strang and
Nancy Brandon Tuma Source: The American Journal of Sociology, Vol. 99, No. 3
(Nov., 1993), pp. 614-639 Published by: The University of Chicago Press
Stable URL:

If there isn't a module, how should I go about finding someone in the area
of Toronto, Canada that might be interested in coding a module for pay? I'm
not sure what the proper etiquette is and I don't want to step on any