Re: st: run STATA DO files on web?

From   Eric Booth <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: run STATA DO files on web?
Date   Thu, 4 Mar 2010 10:02:40 -0600

Since you are considering an open web repository of some sort, you might try google code.  It has a svn versioning system and every do-file you put there gets a short link that you can use with -do-.  A couple researchers from the world bank have a Stata project there that you can explore:

http://code.google.com/p/finindic/

and you can run any version of their do-files with the link to that version (here the version is "r81") , e.g.,

view http://finindic.googlecode.com/svn-history/r81/trunk/_codemaster.do

EAB

__
Eric A. Booth