re: Re: st: run STATA DO files on web?

From   Kit Baum <>
Subject   re: Re: st: run STATA DO files on web?
Date   Wed, 3 Mar 2010 22:00:09 -0500

I don't have any problem with Stata commands like

The do-file runs just fine. My web server (Apache) is configured to serve .do, .ado etc. as MIME text/plain. Perhaps on some servers (particularly Microsoft IIS) a ".do" file is served as some other MIME type which Stata does not like.

                              An Introduction to Stata Programming  |