st: AW: Graph

From   "Martin Weiss" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: AW: Graph
Date   Tue, 2 Mar 2010 14:03:41 +0100

sysuse nlsw88, clear
drop if age==46
table  age married , c(mean wage)
collapse (mean) wage, by(age married)
twoway (line wage age if married, sort) (line wage age if !married, sort)

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
[] Im Auftrag von
Gesendet: Dienstag, 2. März 2010 13:45
Betreff: st: Graph

I'm sure there is an easy way to do this, but I can't find it. I hope
somebody can help me:

>From a large dataset I have generated a twoway table of mean income by
gender and age:
table gender age, c(mean income).

What is the simple (?) command that creates a graph that corresponds to
this table, i.e. with two lines (one for each gender) showing trends in
income over age.

Thanks a lot!