st: I need help with Extreme Bound Analysis

From   Kwame <>
To   <>
Subject   st: I need help with Extreme Bound Analysis
Date   Sun, 28 Feb 2010 21:40:46 -0600

Dear Statalist Veterans:

am new to Stata but have a project requiring eba (Extreme Bound
Analysis). The equation I am estimating is in the form:

Y = a +BiI+BmM+BzZ+u

Y is the dependent variable

I is the vector of free variables (one variable in the present)

M is a vector of four variables of interest

Z is a vector of control variables
(ten in this case)

I want Stata to
take tow Z variables in each combination (with the I variable and one M variable) but have been getting syntax
errors as I try. Below are two questions I’d like you to help me with based upon what
I’ve explained above:

What is the correct command to run the
     model for each of the variables(M)of interest?Is it possible to run eba for all the
     four variables of interest with a single command and if so what will it be?
I appreciate any help you can offer me with this.