st: bootstrap in factor analysis

From   Thu Phuong Truong <>
To   "" <>
Subject   st: bootstrap in factor analysis
Date   Mon, 1 Mar 2010 11:21:02 +1300

Dear Martin and statalister,

Thank so much for getting back to me. I am sorry that I did not make it clear in my previous email. I could do bootstrap for regression. However, I have trouble with factor analysis as I do not know what I should include in the exp_list.

For example
bootstrap exp_list, reps(1000): factor reform_index analyst_index herfindahl5_index ceochair_index brdsize_index brdindp1a ac_index if firmyeartestqualified==1, pcf

What should I include as exp_list in order to test whether the factor loadings are significantly from zero?

Thank so much for your help.

Yours sincerely,