st: RE: controlling display formats in macros

From   "Richard T. Campbell" <>
To   "" <>
Subject   st: RE: controlling display formats in macros
Date   Sun, 28 Feb 2010 13:22:55 -0600

Many thanks to Kit Baum, Eric Booth and Martin (or is it Maarten?) Weiss who
provided a quick response to my query regarding macros in graph titles. Works
like a charm and I learned a bit more about Stata.

Richard T. Campbell
Institute for Health Research and Policy
University of Illinois at Chicago, M/C 275
1747 W. Roosevelt Rd.
Chicago, IL  60608