Re: st: Number of degrees of freedom

From   Richard Goldstein <>
Subject   Re: st: Number of degrees of freedom
Date   Sat, 27 Feb 2010 09:01:26 -0500

it appears that, although you say that A and B are categorical, when you
form your interaction you are treating them as continuous

you don't show your commands (as the FAQ recommends)

if you are using version 11, I recommend you use "factor variables" and
that will give you what you are looking for (if you are using an earlier
version, use the -xi- prefix)