Re: st: Re: low values of sigma v in frontier analysis

From   Scott Merryman <scott.merryman@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Re: low values of sigma v in frontier analysis
Date   Fri, 26 Feb 2010 11:24:40 -0600

Model misspecification.  Is all the data in log form?

Scott