st: optimize()

From   Federico Belotti <>
To   StataList <>
Subject   st: optimize()
Date   Fri, 26 Feb 2010 18:06:54 +0100

Dear all,

I have a problem with the mata function optimize(). I'm using the v2 evaluator.
When I compile my function, I get the following error:

too many tokens

and the compiling process abort with errors.

Any suggestions?

Federico Belotti
Faculty of Economics
Department of Financial and Quantitative Economics
Tor Vergata University
tel: +39 06 7259 5624/25